Bbq Chicken Pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye.
If you've ever been to California Pizza Kitchen, then chances are you know the joys of a good BBQ Chicken pizza. Our recipe uses tangy gouda, creamy mozzarella, and a hefty dose of red onions and. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. You can cook Bbq Chicken Pizza using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 4 piece of Pre cooked fried chicken chopped into tiny pieces.
- You need 1 of Sweet Baby Rays Bbq Sauce.
- It’s of Flour.
It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever!
Bbq Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- What I do is go to the pizzeria down the street and get fresh pizza dough. Costs about $2.50..
- Flour the dough a little and toss it and stretch it..
- Then spray a pizza pan or a baking pan with vegetable oil..
- Put the dough on the pan and make everything even. And fluff up the crust a little..
- Add bbq sauce to dough and spread evenly. Its up to you on how much sauce you want on..
- Then add chicken to the dough over the sauce and spread out the chicken..
- Add the cheese to the pie and spread out evenly..
- Put in oven for 10 minutes on the middle shelf and then 5 minutes on the bottle shelf. Or take out when bottle is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool for 5 minutes..
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Top the pizza base with the BBQ sauce, bacon, mozzarella, shredded chicken, sweet corn, red Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly. This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at home and let me tell you. Wood fired pizza recipe topped with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, and cilantro.