Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette. This Chipotle Chicken Salad will have you actually craving salad! It's bursting with tender, juicy fiestalicious chicken, crunchy veggies, salty sunflower seeds and crispy tortilla strips all sprinkled with buttery Monterrey Jack Cheese and doused in sweet, tangy and refreshing Honey Lime Mango. I love Chipotle's chipotle honey vinaigrette so I came up with this copycat version by fiddling around with How To Make Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette.
A delicious, colorful, sweet and spicy salad with diced chicken, a mango pico de gallo salsa, blue cheese, and cranberries is served with a wonderful chipotle lime vinaigrette. I developed this recipe for Chipotle Lime Honey Vinaigrette to go with my Chipotle Lime Chicken Kabobs, but it goes great with any kind of salad, grilled fish or shrimp. Chipotle Lime Honey Vinaigrette pairs well with romaine, butter lettuce, cucumbers, radishes, bell peppers, tomatoes and. You can cook Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken boobs.
- It’s 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 cup of thawed corn.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, the minced chipotle chile, adobo sauce, honey, ground cumin, minced garlic, and kosher salt. General Tso, Say Hi To Honey-Lime Chicken. Whether a simple spring salad, a grilled chicken salad, or a mango salsa salad, chipotle lime vinaigrette just works. Part tangy, party spicy, and a touch of sweet, this vinaigrette works perfectly with chicken, shrimp, or tropical fruits.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette step by step
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..
If it's too spicy, halve the amount of chipotle pepper used and. This juicy salad tastes like summer! With chipotle chicken, sweet corn, avocado, cilantro vinaigrette, bacon crumbles, and fresh strawberries for a pop of sweetness. To assemble salad layer lettuce onto serving plates, then divide remaining ingredients among plates over lettuce and drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, or alternately add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl and toss with. Honey is one of the ingredients in our Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette, which we make from scratch in small batches every morning.