Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This easy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken recipe for keto and low carb has just four ingredients. It's super delicious and of course good for keto and low carb.
The easiest recipe known to man. My family loves this ranch chicken. I have served it with rice & on buns. You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Prepare 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
Either way it is very favorable ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○. Adding delicious fun to your dinner has never been easier than with this Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! These drumsticks are the real deal! Ingredients for Crockpot Ranch Chicken Taco Chicken – I used boneless skinless chicken breasts but you could use chicken thighs as well!
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
Chicken Broth – use broth instead of water to add more flavor. Crockpot Ranch ChickenCreating and Baking Outside The Box. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe. This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce. You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all.