Chicken Sausage Rice with burnt Garlic and Chilli Oregano Sauce. Many would agree that when eating Hainanese chicken rice, their chilli is one of the most important aspects of what makes a good plate of chicken rice.. Keep pounding until you reach a paste like consistency. Transfer ginger paste into a bowl and add all.
Use finger-length red chillis (seeds removed) for the colour, and red chilli padi (seeds on) for the heat. Cut the ingredients to uniform small chunks to ensure even blending. Bring it all together with toasted bread and fresh oregano. You can have Chicken Sausage Rice with burnt Garlic and Chilli Oregano Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Rice with burnt Garlic and Chilli Oregano Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of parboiled rice.
- You need 5/6 of Chicken Sausage, cut into bite size rings.
- Prepare 4/5 of Cauliflower flowrets, cut into bite size pcs.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper, cut into bite size pcs.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, take the petals only.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 50 gms of White oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Oregano.
- You need to taste of salt and sugar.
- You need 4/5 tbsp of Chilli Oregano Sauce.
- It’s A few of spring onions.
Two of my favorite ingredients, pesto sauce and sausage, come together to make one of my family's favorite foods: pizza! Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels; blot Add onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, bay leaves, Creole seasoning, thyme, and oregano to hot drippings; cook over medium-high until vegetables are. This Instant Pot Chicken and rice is a wholesome dinner that the entire family will love. Making Chicken and rice in Instant Pot is easy and convenient.
Chicken Sausage Rice with burnt Garlic and Chilli Oregano Sauce instructions
- Parboil the rice, and let it cool completely..
- Fry the sausages and cauliflower, and keep aside..
- Now in the remaining white oil add garlic, and leave it to brown. Then add the onion petals, stir for a minute..
- Now add the red bell pepper, salt sugar and pepper powder, stir for a minute. Add the chilli oregano sauce. Mix properly..
- Lastly add the cooked rice with all the ingredients, like sausage, cauliflower, red bell pepper and a small amount of spring onion.Add the fresh oregano. Mix thoroughly. Check seasoning. Garnish with spring onions, and a few drops of chilli Oregano Sauce. Serve immediately..
No need for cleaning multiple pans of spending hours in the kitchen. I didn't have any lime or lemon juice, so I put in a dash of Worcestershire Sauce. My rice cooker is probably the most used small appliance in my kitchen. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. And now that I've tried the Hamilton I just browned some peppers, onions and garlic with andouille sausage, then added it all to the rice cooker with some white rice, chicken broth.