Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 2-3 of Chicken Breast Pieces.
- You need 200 gm of Fettuccine Noodles or Flat Noodles.
- You need of For Marination.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Crush black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of White pepper powder.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Pat dry chicken breast pieces with kitchen paper. Pound the breast pieces flat. Make marinade in a bowl with all marination ingredients. Add chicken pieces to marinade. Mix. Cover & keep in fridge for some time..
- Boil Fettuccine Noodles or any flat noodles according to instrutions. Drain, mix 1 Tbsp oil in noodles and keep aside..
- Take oil in a pan add chicken pieces and fry on medium heat from one side 5-7 minutes. And then on ther side. Give high heat in end just to give colour to chicken. Cut the pieces in slices..
- For sauce take melted butter in big open pan. Add minced garlic. Fry till aroma comes add maida, roast. Add chicken broth, salt, black & white pepper and stir properly. There should be no lumps remain. Add cheese, let it melt on low heat and stir continuly. Add cream and mix. Sauce should be well blended. Add boiled Fettuccine noodles and mix well. Dish out in platter. Top with sliced chicken pieces. Serve hot.enjoy.