Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey. Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally, then cut into thin strips. These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice, and Sriracha are every bit as good as they Can I use the marinade as a stir fry-style sauce? In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice.
Not only is it tasty, but it's also made with healthy ingredients and combines all the components of a Make sure to slice the chicken pieces in half, or pound them into an even thickness before marinating. This allows the chicken to soak up more flavor. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice. You can have Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey
- Prepare 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare of Juice from half a lime.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of mild homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Add chicken and stir until completely covered. Serve with ranch, blue cheese, or honey! This Mexican Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken is wonderful served with rice and salsa and works well for sandwiches and wraps. It also makes a spectacular Mexican-inspired salad.
Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey instructions
- Mix chicken, lime juice, salt, pepper, and honey. Put the mixture in the fridge all night. (at least one hour).
- Whisk the egg..
- Combine flour and mild homemade rub. (I put them in an airtight container).
- Dip the chicken one by one to the egg, then to the flour mixture. Every time you put the chicken in the container, close it and then shake it. Continue until all chicken pieces are coated with egg and then flour mixture..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I use medium heat. When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces one by one..
- Flip them after a couple of minutes. When the chicken pieces are golden brown, and the pieces are a bit firm, they are ready!.
Enjoy this Easy Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Thigh Recipe made with boneless, skinless chicken thighs. The chicken cooks quickly and is finished in a delicious garlic infused sauce that's sticky, sweet and spicy, with a tart citrus tang from the lime juice. We've got so much flavor going on here. I decided to make some Baked Honey Lime Chicken Tenders, and they were exactly that; sweet, tender, and full of flavor. We love this healthy alternative to fried chicken, and I could seriously drink this sauce with a straw, it is that good.