Chicken enchilada pasta casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Here's a perfect entire symphony of favors from diced/shredded chicken layered w/ shredded Colby Jack cheese, corn.
These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love! This enchilada casserole can easily be made ahead. You can have Chicken enchilada pasta casserole using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada pasta casserole
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of cooked chicken breasts, cubed.
- It’s 1 bunch of diced green onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 can of 10 ounce enchilada sauce.
- It’s 15 oz of can of black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of Penne pasta.
- You need of Optional Toppings.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of green onions.
- You need 1 of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Plus it's so easy to make. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. I have a question for you guys.
Chicken enchilada pasta casserole instructions
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken. Set aside to cool and cube. Add garlic, onion and red pepper to skillet and cook until tender..
- Add cubed chicken, green chilis, cumin, chili powder, salt and enchilada sauce until heated through..
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir in cheese until melted and sour cream right before serving. Add toppings and serve..
This cheesy layered chicken enchilada casserole is a real-life dinnertime wonder: just chicken, beans, sauce, cheese, and tortillas. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious. It's like taking all the goodness of an enchilada, but making it easier by stacking it up, and. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. Reserve ½ cup enchilada sauce then pour remaining sauce into skillet, stirring to combine.