Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips. These oven fried chicken strips bake in butter for a crunchy chicken strip that tastes like it's been fried! Crispy fried chicken strips right in the oven! What to serve with these panko chicken tenders It's hard to go wrong with cheesy potatoes and I love how easy they are in the crockpot.
These strips are healthy, crunchy, kid-approved and delicious! Turn chicken strips halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking and crispiness. Serve with ranch, BBQ sauce or your favorite dipping sauce. You can cook Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips
- Prepare 6 of Boneless chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Ranch dip packet (powder form).
- You need 1 of sleeve of RITZ crackers.
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crums.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dry minced onions.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
Here's what you need: chicken breasts, buttermilk, ranch dressing mix, cheese cracker. On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips. Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Vegetable Options for Cheesy Ranch Chicken Foil Packets: This recipe is also easily customizable for picky eaters.
Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips instructions
- preheat oven 375°F.
- Put Milk in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar cheese.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3rds.
- dip chicken slices into milk then into the bread crum mix.
- oil the baking pan then place each strip side by side.
- put in the oven for 30mins.
- check to be sure its done then put the cheddar on top and put back in oven for 2mins.
- then serve.
You can mix and match veggies to your liking. Zucchini, carrots, even whole cloves of garlic would work well in a tin foil packet. Potato Tips: When using potatoes, be sure to cut your. Cheesy Chicken Strips are a low fat, oven baked version of the fast food classic. Tender strips of Chicken Breast are coated in flour, egg and a breadcrumb mixture seasoned with herbs, spices and parmesan cheese.