Chicken Nachos. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and a dollop of sour cream. These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings.
Loaded with pulled rotisserie chicken in a spicy chipotle-tomato sauce and ungodly amounts of cheese. These easy and healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos are a super easy weeknight meal. Chicken nachos are the perfect appetizer, low key supper or game-watching snack, and they are very simple to make. You can cook Chicken Nachos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Nachos
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced tomatos.
- It’s 2 of sliced jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of chives (green onions).
- You need 2 tbsp of badia seasoninig.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packages of tortilla chips.
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are absolutely LOADED with crispy chips, tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and of course, LOADS of cheese. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Easy Chicken Nachos are a great weeknight dinner recipe or crowd pleasing appetizer.
Chicken Nachos step by step
- Rinse and clean chicken breasts, cut chicken breast into small cubes, add 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning, the badia seasoning and ground black pepper. Thoroughly mix with chicken breast. Put to the side and let it marinate for 10-15 mins..
- Preheat the burner to medium heat, use a spaghetti pot, or something similar to cook your cheese in. Cut 1/2 block of velveeta into squares, add milk then the squares. Turn the burner to medium low and let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes then continue to stir until the cheese is melted..
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onions, jalapenos and the remainder of the taco seasoning. Stir in with the cheese mixture and turn the heat down to low put the lid on and let the cheese simmer..
- Preheat frying pan to medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When, the oil is hot, add the chicken cubes and the garlic cloves and the remainder of the onions. Cook cubes until golden brown on both sides. You can add chicken both for additional favor, it's optional..
- Remove the cooked cubes from the heat once golden brown, then you return to the cheese , scoop the chicken cubes in the cheese then stir, repeat the process until all the cubes are in the cheese. Sprinkle the chives in the dip then stir….
Quick to make with minimal prep and easy to adapt with your favorite toppings. Skillet Chicken Nachos are the BEST way to enjoy nachos at home! Be sure to use a skillet so they stay warm longer! Chicken nachos bring a little something extra to that classic we all love. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or feeding a Chicken Nachos.