You can cook Fried Dumpling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Dumpling
- Prepare 20 pcs of Gyoza or Wonton Skin.
- You need 100 grams of minced chicken.
- It’s 1 sticks of green onion, finely sliced.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
Fried Dumpling step by step
- Heat cooking oil with min heat.
- Mix minced chicken with egg yolk, Sesame Oil, Green Onion, Garlic, Salt, and pepper, until all of those ingredients mixed well, put aside.
- Take the gyoza skin, add 1 teaspoon in the middle of the skin and rolled up, till made a half-round shape. Then do it until all of the chicken and skin are spent..
- Fry the dumpling with minimum heat until the skin is turning gold..
- Served with Chilli Sauce.