Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag. Put chicken and taco seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. A sour cream—or Greek yogurt—and garlic marinade transforms these breaded, oven-fried chicken breasts, making them tender and juicy. Remove the chicken breasts from the sour cream mixture and coat the pieces thoroughly with the breadcrumbs.
To give your bird additional flavor, season it with some fresh or dried herbs before roasting. The star of today's dish is Sage leaves. I came up with this recipe for oven baked chicken after many trials and numerous online recipes which always had. You can cook Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag
- Prepare 10 piece of chicken drumstick.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of italian herb mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 of oven bag.
My garlic herbed sour cream is my absolute favorite on a hot baked potato. My garden is bursting with fresh herbs right now Learn how to make baked potatoes in the oven for the perfect easy side dish! Then, make our recipe for herbed sour cream. As a result, you will have a delicious topping for your.
Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag step by step
- Wash drumsticks with water in a strain..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice..
- Rub with sour cream and herb mix.
- Add onion and potatoe slices. Add salt, pepper and half curry powder.
- Open oveb bag and add flour in bottom to prevent sticking. Put chicken mix in bag and sprinkle rest of curry. Add a cup of water..
- Close bag with enclosed plastic tie and make 3 knife slits through bag. Place in a pyrex pan..
- Put in preheated 350°F oven. Allow to cook for 60-75 min or until chicken and potatoes are brownish..
- Let it set outside oven anf carefully open the bag..
Try this easy, elegant roasted chicken with fresh lemons, oranges and herbs. It's perfect for weeknight meals or special occasions! We don't go out to eat often. Once the chicken has baked, remove the pieces to a serving platter. Nestle in some of your pretty citrus and aromatic herbs, and you have an.