You can cook Creamy Fajitas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Fajitas
- Prepare 1 Bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Fajita Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare Splash of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10 1/2 oz.).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Cheese (whatever you prefer).
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- It’s of Siracha (optional).
Creamy Fajitas instructions
- On medium heat, heat large skillet with vegetable oil, add chicken..
- Meanwhile, chop onion and bell pepper, add to chicken and cook over medium heat until onion and bell pepper are soft..
- Add can of Cream of Chicken, stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Add Cumin, stir until bubbly over medium heat, about 3 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of cheese, stir, turn off burner and set aside..
- Heat tortillas..
- Scoop fajita mixture, remaining cup of cheese and Siracha into tortillas and enjoy 😉.