Isobe-yaki Fried Chicken with Aonori. Dish using the simplest rice cake in Japanese How to make the name of Isobe Yaki. One that provides three rice cake, seaweed, soy sauce Bake over medium. Air fried chicken is crispy and delicious!
Yakisoba is a classic Japanese stir fry noodles with pork and vegetables seasoned with sweet & savory sauce similar to Worcestershire sauce. A true Japanese yakisoba recipe would never have any chili sauce in it, and it would be finished with matchstick red pickled ginger and Aonori (green flake-type seaweed). Aonori is dried seaweed flakes and benishoga is red pickled ginger. You can have Isobe-yaki Fried Chicken with Aonori using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Isobe-yaki Fried Chicken with Aonori
- It’s 1 piece of Chicken (thigh or breast meat).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ● Sake.
- You need 1 pinch of ● Salt.
- It’s 1 of ● Black pepper.
- You need 6 tbsp of ☆ Plain white flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- It’s 80 ml of ☆ Water.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ☆Aonori.
- It’s 2 of Chikuwa, kamaboko, imitation crab sticks (optional).
In the section "About Yakisoba Garnish" in my post Yakisoba (Japanese Stir Fried Noodles), you can find more details of these ingredients. Although these are optional, I strongly recommend to eat okonomiyaki with them on top. Yakisoba literally translates to: Yaki = fried and soba = buckwheat noodles. The noodles are typically fried on a large iron plate ( Teppan / 鉄板) with a Yakisoba just isn't Yakisoba without Beni-Shoga (pickled red ginger) and Aonori (dried seaweed).
Isobe-yaki Fried Chicken with Aonori step by step
- Slice the chicken into bite-sized strips and tip into a bowl. Add the ● seasonings and rub well. Leave to rest for more than 30 minutes..
- Otherwise, let the chicken sit overnight. Mix the ☆ to prepare the batter..
- Coat the chicken with the batter. Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan to shallow-fry the chicken. If you use a non-stick frying pan, you don't need so much..
- Coat the chikuwa with the remaining batter, shallow-fry and you will have Isobe-yaki chikuwa. The inside of the chikuwa is difficult to heat through, so press down with chopsticks as you cook..
- They stay tender even when they're cooled and since they're seasoned well, you can pack them in your bento without sauce..
You can find these two ingredients in asian grocery. Download Isobeyaki stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Obtained from a Seelie activated chest in Stormterror's Lair. Chance to obtain when frying a Teyvat Fried Egg with Bennett. Yakisoba is a classic Japanese street food made by stir-frying vegetables, meat and noodles with a sweet and savory sauce.