Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce — does it get any better? This is the best recipe for making perfect How to Make Barbecued Chicken on the Grill. The Trick to Good Grilled BBQ Chicken.
Grilled Pineapple Barbecue Chicken makes the most delicious grilled chicken packed with sweet and savory flavors with just a few ingredients. If you don't have a gas or charcoal grill at home, a grill pan is a great option for grilling indoors. I used one for years when I lived in an apartment that didn't. You can have Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- It’s 10 piece of chicken strips.
- It’s of chicken.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
A wide variety of grilled barbecue chicken options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification. These grilled chicken breasts make a simple main dish, and you can make them on the stovetop with a grill pan. They also make a great make-ahead food prep How to Season Grilled Chicken Breasts. In this recipe I am using a simple combinations of garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken step by step
- Put the chicken into a bowl and mix all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce and massage onto the chicken…cover and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan and pour oil onto it.
- Place all the strips onto the pan and let them cook and get charred lines on one side..about 5 minutes.
- Turn to the other side and let it cook for 2 mins then squeeze the sauce over the chicken.
- Use a cooking spoon and move the pieces around so that the sauce spreads on all the meats.
- Remove and serve 😋😋😋.
Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and coat generously with the rub, rubbing the seasoning into the meat. Coat the meat with a bit of olive oil before adding the rub to help it adhere better if desired. You don't need to slave over the grill for delicious barbecue flavor. Our grilled fish and grilled chicken in pan, in barbecue. Lovers of yahooza chicken suya will love this cos I don't know how but the taste is exact same thing.