Chicken tikka Handi. Chicken Tikka Handi Recipe: Quick and easy recipe to be a good host this weekend. This quick Chicken Tikka Handi Recipe is prefect pick for you. Cook chicken tikka handi by following our unique recipe and enjoy the mouth-watering taste.
Chicken Tikka Handi – Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets Bored of all similar recipes , want to try something new? So here you are with a delicious and classic chicken tikka handi. You will be praised for cooking this. You can have Chicken tikka Handi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka Handi
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Onion grinded.
- It’s of Tomatoes blended.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Tikka masala.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Chicken Tikka Handi Recipe Whenever I cooked mutton, chicken or lentils in handi I feel the aroma of clay and to be honest I want to cook every single dish in clay handi (matti ki handi). Try this Chicken Tikka Handi Recipe and share your experience with us.. Quick and easy recipe to be a good host this weekend. This quick Chicken Tikka Handi Recipe is prefect pick for you.
Chicken tikka Handi instructions
- In a bowl add chicken, red chilli flakes, lemon juice mix well and marinate it for 30 minutes..
- In a small bowl add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, onion grinded and tomatoes blended and mix well..
- In a pan add oil and add marinated chicken mix well for 2-3 minutes then add yogurt mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Cover and cook on low flame for 10 – 15 minutes..
- After 10-15 minutes yummy chicken tikka handi is ready to serve and don't forget to garnish with coriander leaves and sliced ginger..
Chicken Handi Recipe-A very traditional restaurant style chicken handi recipe that is made in a special vessel called a handi. Chicken Handi Recipe, How to make chicken handi. CHICKEN TIKKA HANDI – چکن تکا ہانڈی – चिकन टिक्का हां डी *COOK WITH FAIZA*. Go for full written recipe in english under the video, on my website link below. We bring you an easy to cook chicken tikka makhni handi recipe, that you'll not believe Take three onions and blend them to a pulp by adding some water.