Oven baked breaded chicken drums. Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked. What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks? They're dark meat (more flavor), relatively inexpensive (certainly.
Try these Sticky Grilled Chicken Drumsticks next! Editor's Note: The introduction to this recipe. Easy oven fried Chicken Drumsticks are coated in a seasoned flour mixture and baked to perfection! You can have Oven baked breaded chicken drums using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked breaded chicken drums
- You need of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 10 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
So simple to make and is a great dinner idea everyone. Crispy and delicious, these oven-fried chicken drumsticks rival fried chicken. The easy recipe uses seasoned flour and works for thighs and legs, too. Bake these drumsticks for an easy and inexpensive weeknight meal.
Oven baked breaded chicken drums step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°C Get a bowl and scramble two eggs, in another bowl put your breadcrumbs, pepper, and garlic salt. Dip each drumstick in the egg then over to the breadcrumbs then onto the pan. Cook for 45 to 50 mins and wahla you have an easy and cheap chicken drums dinner.
Serve them with macaroni and cheese. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going. CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH…These breaded, baked chicken drumsticks are crunchy on the outside and super tender on the inside.