White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers. Leftover Chicken Pasta Sauce with Tomatoes and OnionCooking Chat. I started the Leftover Chicken Pasta Sauce by chopping a sweet onion and sautéing it in some olive oil until it started to caramelize. A bit of garlic goes in briefly before adding some diced tomatoes and dried herbs.
Use up leftover chicken in this fruity, spicy sarnie – swap mayonnaise for Greek yogurt in the lower-fat curried sauce. White sauce also known as Bechamel sauce, is one among the mother sauces of French cuisine and is used as the base in many pasta dishes. It can be prepared at home easily, and nothing beats a fresh homemade sauce. You can cook White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers
- Prepare 200 grams of leftover chicken (grilled, fried,…etc).
- You need 300 grams of pasta.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Pasta combined with chicken, broccoli, and mushroom in a white sauce makes. How to make Pasta in White Sauce by kitchen with amna. Chicken Cordon Bleu with White Sauce. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor.
White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers step by step
- Add boiling water in a cooking pan and drop the pasta with a pinch of salt. Cook it on medium heat for 10 minutes, and remove the water from it..
- Put the cup of milk, flour, salt, and pepper in a jar and shake them well together..
- Put the mixture, pasta, and chicken leftovers in the cokking pan and leave it till all mix well and the milk is almost absorbed by the ingredients..
This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too! Mix the chicken and white sauce together. Pour the sauce on top of the pasta. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve. Best recipes for chicken and pasta.