Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook. Garlic Noodles are sweet, rich, and savory with a strong garlic punch. They make the perfect side dish to any Asian inspired meal. Serve them as the bed for glazed meat, like my Sticky Soy Ginger Glazed Chicken , or simple stir fried vegetables.
All Reviews for Garlic Chicken with Orzo Noodles. A well seasoned bare cast iron pan works well, if you have one you can use it. When the oil turns hot, add garlic. You can have Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook
- It’s 1 packet of noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage, carrot,capsicum, spring onion.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce,ketchup and soya sauce,1 tsp black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder optional, 2 tbsn oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs scrambled and fried.
Low-sodium chicken broth (or veggie broth/water to keep it vegan). Soy sauce (or Tamari to keep it gluten-free). That said, this Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy could technically handle either baby bok choy or bok choy. Just remember that bok choy will be slightly.
Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook instructions
- Boil the noodles,cut the vegetables and shred the chicken (chicken boil with ginger,garlic paste,salt and pepper).
- Now heat oil in a pan then add sliced onion and garlic..saute now add vegetables and add a pinch of salt and pepper powder and mix well.now add chicken shredded and mix.
- Now add the noodles then put sauce over it and mix,now add red chilli powder(optional)mix well,now add the fried 2 scrambled eggs and spring onions and mix..
- Now heat a charcoal… and put it on silver foil and put little oil on it,now place in between noodles and cover the lid.this will give a smoky flavour. Serve hot.
The garlic noodles are so fast to prepare and perfect for your weekday dinner. The lightly charred noodles are tossed with a rich, savory, gingery, garlicky sauce and a touch of nutty sesame oil. You'll be surprised how smoky and flavorful the noodles are, cooked with so few ingredients. This is hands down the BEST Garlic Noodles recipe! Garlicky, savory, cheesey yet has Asian twist!