Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy.
Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving. Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go I don't know about you, but I love a good Alfredo. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles ( I used half)16oz.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken Fajitas Strips (use much as u like)cut into bit size.
- Prepare 16 oz of Classic Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Basil (I only used a few dashes).
It's rich, it's definitely not good for you, but it's oh so. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs. You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on You can easily use any kind of pasta when making chicken Alfredo, but penne and fettuccine are the.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Boil fettuccine according to package I sprinkle salt in while boiling..
- Drain pasta and add alfredo sauce and chicken fajitas strips..
- Cook on low heat about 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and enjoy..
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. This Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a super simple yet delicious recipe to make for a restaurant. Pasta – I used dry fettuccine today but you can use whatever you'd like! Butter – Unsalted as to control the sodium content of our dish.