LG CHICKEN WITH HONEY BEER SAUCE ( ASIAN STYLE COOKING ).
You can have LG CHICKEN WITH HONEY BEER SAUCE ( ASIAN STYLE COOKING ) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LG CHICKEN WITH HONEY BEER SAUCE ( ASIAN STYLE COOKING )
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 800 grams of chicken.
- You need 160 ml of any beer.
- It’s of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of A ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of wasabi paste or djorn mustard.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion or parsley or rosemary or any herbs.
LG CHICKEN WITH HONEY BEER SAUCE ( ASIAN STYLE COOKING ) instructions
- BROWN CHICKEN.
- seasoning chicken then in pan with oil brown chicken both side for about 6 drain and set aside.
- STIR FRY.
- on a pan put chicken with A ingredients mixture with beer.
- stir fry till chicken is fully mix well and cover lid and in low heat cook for another 6 to 8 minute or longer depending on the size and thickness of the chicken till chicken is cook.
- cooking longer will thicken up sauce so keep an eye on sauce.
- for thick and dark sauce 10 minute total cooking time swirl pan every now and then prevent burn and coat chicken evenly.
- you can add any herbs mix well in the last 1 minutes then off heat and serve.
- FRIED RICE WITH CHICKEN IN ROSEMARY HONEY SAUCE.
- pull apart the cooked leftover chicken and sauce onto cooked white rice and stir fry for 3 minute and serve hot.