Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl. One of my favorite things to smoke is chicken. It's much less labor and time intensive then a smoked pork or brisket and it's still delicious. We grilled the chicken for these bbq chicken bowls and served them with a delicious slaw and some black beans and GRILLED corn.
Make-ahead BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowl with corn, black beans, and pico de gallo. In a medium size bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Rub the seasoning over the both halves of the chicken. You can cook Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl
- You need 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; medium dice.
- Prepare 1/4 C of applewood seasoning.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1 C of Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/2 C of berry juice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- It’s 1 of red onion; thick julienne.
- Prepare 2 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- You need 1.5 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 C of heavy cream.
- You need 1 C of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 bundle of cilantro.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of avocado; thick julienne & halved.
- You need 2 of scallions.
- Prepare 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- It’s of Kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
All reviews brunch pancakes omelet french toast fries corned beef hash potatoes chicken breakfast buffet order off the menu senior menu great buffet wait staff recommend this restaurant food. whole chicken. In a large container capable of containing a whole chicken, combine all of the Brine ingredients together and mix until the salt have dissolved. BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls are an easy, customizable lunch option that is great both hot or cold! Today's BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls is even more awesome because it's actually quite delicious either hot or cold.
Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl instructions
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon into baton-like strips, or a large dice.
- Cover potatoes and garlic cloves with cold, salted water and boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to pot and blast heat to high for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture from potatoes..
- Add butter, cheese, cilantro, cream, lime, salt, and black pepper to potatoes. Mash or whip with mixer..
- Drain bacon fat into a large, tall saute pan. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions. Season with applewood seasoning, ground coriander seed, salt, and black pepper. Saute 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is 80% cooked..
- Add berry juice. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add bbq sauce. Stir. Simmer 1-2 minutes to warm sauce. Do not boil..
- Garnish with crispy bacon, avocado, and scallions..
- Variations Grilled avocado/tomatoes/bell peppers/scallions, guacamole, tomato-garlic confit, ranch, bleu cheese, goat cheese, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, tamarind, shallots, habanero, celery, carrots, mint, roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, grilled sweet corn, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, brandy, pecans, walnuts, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile, serrano, poblano, celery seed, worchestershire, H1, paprika, mushrooms, orange zest, white pepper, pearl onions, cayenne, caramelized onions, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, parmesean, olives, greens, caramelized garlic,.
It's perfect for those busy weeknights. Love the food and everyone is so fr." Flavor:Applewood Smoked BBQ Cowboy Up With Our Applewood Smoked BBQ Awesomeness Meat Rub. If your after smokey, spicy, sweet BBQ It added some nice pizzazz to a BBQ chicken dish I made recently, and my wife used it to make some amazing beans. Cut apples in quarters and core.