Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast. It was kind of a revelation when I discovered the magical marinating powers of yogurt. Today i will show you how to make spicy yogurt chicken roast without oven i hope you will like it this unique recipe learn yogurt chicken easy way my. Make a simple, spicy marinade from store cupboard ingredients and cover the chicken with it before roasting.
I upped the cardamom, ginger, cumin and red pepper. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Roast Chicken with Yogurt-Chili Rub. myrecipes.com. You can have Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast
- Prepare 6 of chicken drum sticks.
- You need 5 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Ingredients to roast and grind.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 5 of whole dry red chillies.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
Such feelings are evoked by this spiced roast chicken. In fact, once you have gotten the chicken into marinade, your work is basically done, which means If you can bring yourself to dirty a small bowl, the tangy, herbal yogurt is the perfect foil to the rich, spicy chicken and its deliciously crispy skin. Any plain yogurt will work, but Greek yogurt is a little extra special. Love roast chicken but want to give it a summer twist?
Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast instructions
- Wash, pat dry and make slit on the chicken drumsticks..
- Mix together all the ingredients except olive oil in a bowl to make the marinade..
- Apply the marinade on the chicken and inside the slit as well..
- Cover and marinate overnight in a refrigerator..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Brush with olive oil and place the chicken drumsticks a little away from each other..
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and bake uncovered in the oven for 40 -45 minutes until the chicken drumsticks are cook though and browned all over..
- Remove from oven..
- Serve hot with lemon wedges..
John Torode, MasterChef judge and chef shows you how, from BBC Good Food While the chicken is cooking, mix all the ingredients for the spiced yogurt with some salt – if you like it a little milder, deseed the chilli before slicing it. Make sure the chicken breasts are pounded out into an even thickness and place them in the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Dice the eggplant and halve the larger radishes. The small radishes can be roasted whole. Add chicken and toss to coat.