Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook. Tastes really soo yummyyy. please follow the video. if. Garlic Noodles are sweet, rich, and savory with a strong garlic punch. They make the perfect side dish to any Asian inspired meal.
Kim Chan's family loves to be greeted by the pungent smell of this garlicky dish when they walk in the door at the end of the day. A well seasoned bare cast iron pan works well, if you have one you can use it. When the oil turns hot, add garlic. You can cook Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook
- Prepare 1 packet of noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage, carrot,capsicum, spring onion.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic diced.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce,ketchup and soya sauce,1 tsp black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder optional, 2 tbsn oil.
- You need 2 of eggs scrambled and fried.
Garlic Noodles – the easiest and best noodles with garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese and Asian sauces. So good and so easy to make! Garlic noodles is my favorite noodles all these years. One of our absolutely favorite quick and easy recipes.
Smoky garlic chicken noodles 😊 #mycookbook instructions
- Boil the noodles,cut the vegetables and shred the chicken (chicken boil with ginger,garlic paste,salt and pepper).
- Now heat oil in a pan then add sliced onion and garlic..saute now add vegetables and add a pinch of salt and pepper powder and mix well.now add chicken shredded and mix.
- Now add the noodles then put sauce over it and mix,now add red chilli powder(optional)mix well,now add the fried 2 scrambled eggs and spring onions and mix..
- Now heat a charcoal… and put it on silver foil and put little oil on it,now place in between noodles and cover the lid.this will give a smoky flavour. Serve hot.
Made with plenty of fresh vegetables, lean chicken breast, spaghettini and a super easy homemade. Wow this made the house smell like garlic! Stir noodles and remaining Parmesan cheese into hot chicken mixture. Divide among four individual casserole dishes. Pour remaining oil in a frying pan or rub onto a griddle pan.