Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. You can have Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 lb of chicken diced.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- You need 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. This is a recipe I've been making on a. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all The tastiest Cajun Chicken Pasta! You get lightly charred flavor from grilled chicken, a creamy. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until. One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions large and the carbs low and this dish is a perfect.