Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken. Kids can help make it easily! Our first ever cooking video with these silly kids! If you like BBQ chicken pizza, you'll love these stuffed peppers!
Butternut squash is low in calories but high in many nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin C. And a splash of BBQ can lend a quick smoky touch and immediate depth of flavor to even the easiest, simplest dishes. Take these BBQ Chicken Pepper Jack Stuffed Mushrooms, for instance. You can cook Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts (butterflied in half).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 2 of jalepenos diced small.
- It’s 5-6 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s of Bbq Sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- You need to taste of Brown sugar.
Stuffed Peppers are a Balanced, Healthy Meal. You are probably looking at this recipe and seeing cheese and bbq sauce and wondering why I am calling it healthy. If you don't want to use ground beef in this recipe you can absolutely swap out the ground beef for ground turkey or ground chicken. A flavorful family-favorite that's perfect for busy weeknights!
Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken instructions
- Mix cream cheese and diced jalepenos in a small bowl..
- Take butterflied chicken breasts and lay flat. I cut 1 breast into 2 pieces. Then lay 1 slice of provolone cheese on top..
- Take cream cheese/jalepeno mixture and spread on top of the provolone slice..
- Fold or roll chicken to seal cream cheese inside..
- Next take two pieces of bacon and wrap your stuffed chicken breasts sealing the cheese mixture and chicken closed..
- Brush bacon wrapped chicken with bbq sauce and lightly dust with brown sugar. I used about 1 to 2 tsp. per chicken roll..
- Place stuffed chicken on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Then remove from oven and flip chicken. Brush with more bbq sauce and put back in oven for 10 minutes. Last I flipped chicken again and put the chicken to broil for 4 minutes, to crisp bacon..
Once dry, stuff the peppers with the chicken mixture. Place in a baking dish and add shredded cheese if desired. Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Pork Chops with Wild Rice, Date and Apple Stuffing. Pepper and BBQ Sauce is the perfect way to infuse some fun flavors into your Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast!