Chicken Quesadillas. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- It’s 700 gm of Chicken Boneless cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper or Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic mince.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- It’s of Homemade Flour Tortillas as required.
- Prepare of FOR THE SALSA -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spring Onions finely chopped.
- You need 3 of Cucumbers finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli flakes or.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno finely chopped.
Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine).
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Prepare the chicken filling by sauteeing it along with the other ingredients. Keep it aside..
- Take a flour tortilla and place this filling on one side of it and top it up with the cheese as desired and fold it. Flip it on to the other side for half a min and remove from the pan..
- For the salsa, you just need to combine and toss all the ingredients mentioned for it and serve it with these quesadillas..
I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. We love everything about these quick and easy Chicken Quesadillas that are baked in the oven and ready in minutes. This recipe makes the best quesadillas, hands down!