Chicken parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! You can cook Chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- You need 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe – Quick Weeknight Dinner. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken parmesan step by step
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
The homemade marinara sauce makes a BIG difference. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home.