Stir fry noodle. Master Chef John Zhang shows you simple stir fry noodles recipe that are awesome with step by step instruction. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. There's just something special about filling the family table.
Then a stir-fry situation is just what you need. Oh you really really really HAVE to try this super easy and delicious stir fry glass noodles! Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. You can have Stir fry noodle using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry noodle
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pack of ramen noodle or chow mein noodle.
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 cup of dicedspinach.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 tsp of cooking oil.
Best Basic Stir Fry – brown rice noodles with tofu and colorful veggies and a sauce you shake in a jar for a quick and easy dinner. Beef is excellent as main course and noodles are a favorite side dish course. Rich, slightly sweet, and mouthwatering good; This tasty stir fry will wake up your taste buds with its deliciousness. We've got recipes for stir-fried beef with noodles, Thai chicken noodles, sweet and spicy pork noodles and lots more!
Stir fry noodle instructions
- Dice the spinach and boiled it for 10 minutes after boil set it aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into cube after you finish set it aside.
- Boil the ramen noodle or your chow mein noodle for 5 minutes aftrt boil set it aside.
- Finely dice the garlic then set it aside.usually this take 5 minute.
- Start the frying pan and add the 5 tsp cooking oil wait it to be hot.usualy it take 5 minute..
- After it is hot add the 1 clove garlic that has finely dice,add the chicken cube,1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce and 2 tsp salt then cook for 10 minute..
- After it is cook add the ramen noodle and the 1 cup of spinach and cook it for another 10 minute.enjoy.
Use up all those veggies in the easiest stir-fry of all! Quick, simple and completely customizable to Except I was completely inspired to make these ground beef noodles the minute I came home from. Stir-fry one to two minutes until the noodles are just tender and the broth has been absorbed. For these Japanese stir fry noodles you can use pretty much anything you want. You can leave out the meat for a vegetable yakisoba.