Chicken Hakka Noodles. To begin making the Indo Chinese Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe, boil water in a saucepan on medium flame, when the water comes. Learn how to make Restaurant Style Chicken Hakka Noodles At home With Chef Tarika on Get Curried. Chicken Hakka Noodles are a delicious and easy.
Hakka noodles is one of the favorite dishes in my family. Wok is very important to prepare any noodles and stir fry dishes. It helps tossing the ingredients easily and spread the heat evenly. You can have Chicken Hakka Noodles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Hakka Noodles
- You need 2 packages of noodles.
- You need 3 slice of chicken brest.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper,red pepper,yellow pepper as per whats available.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sircha sauce and 3 tbsp soya sauce.
Chicken Hakka Noodles are a delicious and easy Indo-Chinese noodle recipe which are just as good as the street food version…only these noodles are more hygienic! Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe. by TNN. A bowl full of warm, freshly made noodles can turn your whole day upside down if you had been having a bad one. Try this "Chicken Hakka Noodles" Recipe and let us know how it went. #HappyCookingToYou.
Chicken Hakka Noodles step by step
- boil two packet of desired hakka noodles with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. once boiled keep aside.
- In a seperate pan add 3 tbsp oil and the peeled and chopped garlic.
- next add chicken with salt and pepper.
- stir chicken in every 3 min for around 6 min on slow-medium heat add 1/2 tsp vineger.
- add all the chopped veggies best to thinly slice all veggies.
- once veggies are starting to cook add 3 tbsp soya sauce and 1 tbsp siracha sauce or any chilly sauce.
- add the noodles, mix well, covrr for 10 min on slow heat and serve.
It shouldn't be too much soft. Chicken Hakka Noodles is simply an amazing Chinese recipe made with chicken, noodles and vegetables. It is one of the most colorful Chinese dish, which itself is a complete meal. Chicken hakka noodles is an enticing, delicious, aromatic, and flavorful dish. It is based on the Chinese noodles to which are added crispy stir-fried with vegetables.