Crispy Chicken with Honey-Lemon Sauce. Honey Lemon Chicken – Crispy, tender chicken with AMAZING honey lemon sauce. Quick and easy recipe that anyone can make at home. Imagine battered chicken fried to a crispy goodness and doused in a sweet honey and lemony sauce.
Crispy Honey Lemon Chicken is so much better than takeout. I once had honey lemon chicken at a Chinese restaurant and fell in love with the flavors. To my big disappointment, this is not a regular item on the menu at most places and I ended up hunting for restaurants that carry it. You can have Crispy Chicken with Honey-Lemon Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken with Honey-Lemon Sauce
- You need 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 of enough to evenly coat the chicken Dried basil.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each Cake flour and katakuriko.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of each Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of 100% lemon juice (unsweetened).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of for frying Vegetable oil.
The drizzle of honey and lemon is just a lightly sweet and tangy addition that makes these chicken thighs irresistible. Note: To de-bone the chicken thighs, first flip the thigh Skin-on chicken is great — as long as the skin is super crisp. That means these thighs must get finished in a skillet after cooking. Honey Lemon Chicken – Golden brown chicken breast with a gorgeous honey lemon sauce.
Crispy Chicken with Honey-Lemon Sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put into a plastic bag along with the grated garlic, salt and pepper, and basil. Rub the bag to season the chicken. Add the cake flour and katakuriko to the bag, and coat evenly..
- Put a generous amount of vegetable oil into a frying pan and add a little sesame oil if available. Fry the chicken pieces until the coating is crispy. In the meantime, combine the honey and lemon juice with a little salt and pepper in a bowl, and adjust the seasoning and the amount of honey or lemon to your taste..
- Once the chicken is crispy and cooked, take it out of the pan and quickly mix with the honey-lemon sauce while hot, and it's done!.
- Cookpad user "Sunagoromo" added lemon peel to the sauce..
My Honey Lemon Chicken is perfect for weeknights! Chicken breast lightly coated in seasoned flour, pan fried until golden and served with a gorgeous. Enter crispy chicken thighs with honey-lemon pan sauce. Quick, easy, and involving a single skillet and everyday ingredients, they're perfect for those who haven't yet learned their way around a thigh. If you want a tangier flavor, add more lemon; if you prefer a more savory dish, ease up on the honey.