Chicken Tandoori(Drumsticks). Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled. The name comes from the cylindrical clay oven — or tandoor — in which the dish is traditionally prepared. I just love Spiceology and their amazing blends.
They're served with a vibrant cilantro relish. Spicy Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks has been a family favorite for many years. It's such an easy dish to prepare, whether it's for a family dinner, a party, BBQ, picnic or buffet. You can have Chicken Tandoori(Drumsticks) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tandoori(Drumsticks)
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of Chicken legs.
- It’s of Dahi 3 pao.
- You need 1 packet of Tikka masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera kali mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- It’s of Jawetri powder half tsp.
- You need of Ghee as required.
How To Make Instant Pot Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks. To remove the skin, start at the top of each drumstick and pull the skin down toward the narrow end. Turn each drumstick upside-down and chop the bottom of the bone off, then push the meat down towards the. Tandoori chicken is a lovely Indian chicken recipe which is characterised by the red colouring of the marinade and the creamy yet tangy flavouring of the yogurt.
Chicken Tandoori(Drumsticks) step by step
- Chicken legs par hlki hlki cuts lagalein or achi trah wash krky kuch der ke lye stainer me rakh dein ta ke uska pani dry hojae.
- Then ek bary bowl me dahi dalen or fork se beat krlen usky baad sary spice add krky mix krlen.
- Ab sary chicken usme dal kar mix karein ta ke chicken dahi ke mixture me achy se cover hojae or 1 hour ke lye freez me rakh kar marinate krlen.
- Koila jla lein jab koila red hojae phr one by one chicken ko seekh pe lgae, ek seekh par 3 leg piece lgae or koily ke upar rakh dein.
- Is trah sary seekh p leg piece lgaen ta ke masala b achi trh lgy rhy or koila p senk lein, har 3 se 4 mint ke baad chicken pe ghee lgaty jana hai or seekh ko turn krti jaen.
- Jab legs piece achy se pak jae to ek plate me nikal lein or garamgaramchapati ke sath serve karein.
Although I got this recipe from my mum, I. Developed for CFC by Chef Fouad El-Jadayel, Executive Chef at Centurion Conference and Event Center. This is a very simple Indian recipe that can be enjoyed by. Indian Classics – Tandoori Chicken (Tandoori Spiced Chicken Drumsticks). I never thought I'd actually say this.