Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce. A warm honey-sriracha sauce is the perfect sweet-and-spicy accompaniment. Here, I've turned chicken schnitzel into smoky, bite-sized treats. I used panko breadcrumbs for a lighter Not into spicy sriracha?
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the sauce: Meanwhile, add all the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for about. You can have Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- You need 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of panko.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of runny honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
My version is baked honey sriracha chicken 😉. They are super crispy panko breaded chicken thigh pieces coated with thick sweet spicy and a tad tangy sauce. Sriracha sauce and a little honey and ginger flavor tasty panko crusted chicken fingers. You can use chicken breast strips or chicken tenders.
Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce instructions
- Wash chicken breast and scrub with salt.
- Simply beat the chicken to create a smoother texture.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch size chunk, set aside.
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl.
- Fill up a plate with panko.
- Now dip the chicken chunks into egg mixture followed by panko.
- Deep fried for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken chunks into oven and bake for 20 minutes at 200C.
- As for the sauce, prepare a saucepan and heat up olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic until golden, put in remaining ingredient to cook for 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
The chicken pieces are coated with the sauce and panko crumbs, then they're baked to perfection. It's an easy recipe to prepare for an everyday lunch or dinner. To prepare sauce, whisk together honey and barbeque sauce in a small bowl until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. I use it when I bake chicken to give it a crispy coating.