You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 4 of flour tortillas (12inch).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken (10.5oz).
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles (4oz).
- Prepare 4 oz of sour cream.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes and fry in a pan until no longer pink..
- Mix sour cream, chiles, and cream of chicken in a sauce pan. Stir on medium heat until heated all the way through..
- Shred the cooked chicken. Chop up the onion into fine pieces..
- Disperse onion and chicken, along with about 3/4 cup of cheese, on all 4 tortillas. Roll them up and place them flap down in a square cake pan..
- Spread sauce evenly over the top. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Cook for 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling slightly..