30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta. This is a quick restaurant-quality dish, that you can make. This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is garlicky, cheesy, and delicious. Spinach, sundried tomatoes, chicken, and pasta topped with a cream-based sauce.
I am a huge fan of sun-dried tomatoes and combined those with more yummy tomatoes, red peppers, mushrooms. This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta has the most amazing, creamy sauce. It's loaded with the flavors of the Mediterranean – sundried tomato, baby spinach, garlic, red pepper, and parmesan. You can cook 30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts ( chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic(finely chopped).
- It’s 1 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 medium of Pimento pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Canned pasta sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Pasta of choice( preferably spaghetti).
Keyword: chicken, italian pasta, penne, tuscan. Drain the pasta, add the pasta to the sauce and stir. Garnish with diced tomatoes, fresh basil, and parmesan cheese. Can the stock be substituted for water?
30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta according to packaged instructions, strain and set aside.
- Roast bell peppers, pimentos and tomatoes in stove top. Slice bell peppers and pimentos and set aside. Note: leave the cherry tomatoes whole.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a wok or frying pan, Add chopped chicken breasts, give it a toss then add salt to taste, 1/2 tbsp all purpose seasoning, 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper, black pepper to taste..
- Sauté for approx. 1 minute.
- Add pimentos, bell peppers and tomatoes to pan and sauté for 5 mins..
- Add one tin of store bought pasta or marinara sauce..
- Add the remainder of spices and salt and black pepper to taste..
- Simmer sauce for approximately 10 mins..
- Serve hot over pasta with grated Parmesan cheese!.
Looking for a chicken spaghetti recipe? This Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe from Delish.com is the best. Add cooked pasta and toss until fully coated, then add chicken and bacon and toss until combined. (For a looser sauce, stir in more reserved pasta water.) This one pot cheesy chicken pasta meal is easy, quick and delicious. If you made Tuscan chicken on the stove top you would need several pans and constantly be stirring and measuring. Add the first six ingredients to the pot.