Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips. Here is a chcken I made on a small Weber Gas Grill. Be sure to cook on low heat. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce — does it get any better?
A source said the weapons expert had been on a big session and was carrying a bag of grilled chicken from a barbecue. Chicken drumsticks brined, rubbed, grilled and basted with BBQ sauce are irresistibly flavorful and juicy. Serve with additional sauce, if desired. You can cook Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Prepare of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° – optional].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Ice Cubes.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Your Choice.
People talk about cincinnati style barbecue, chicken breast and wine. A deliciously simple combo of grilled BBQ chicken tenders, healthy potato salad, and asparagus salad that can all be enjoyed cold—or warm, if you like! Use this grilled BBQ chicken tenders recipe to make grilled BBQ chicken breast. Or, swap out the chicken entirely and grill strips of steak, or.
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips step by step
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh – not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.
Chicken breasts are great on the grill! Boneless chicken breasts cooked over sauerkraut and covered in BBQ sauce. The Royal Navy officer arrived for shift drunk and holding a bag of BBQ chicken Alarmed crew members of the HMS Vigilant alerted 'higher ups' when he arrived BBQ Chicken Marinade is a quick and easy chicken marinade recipe made with pantry staples. It makes your grilled chicken sweet, tangy and juicy! This Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe is 'sweet, mildly sour with a bit of a kick'! sriracha, chicken kebab recipe, sriracha sauce.