Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste).
You can have Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste)
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 2 of big Red Onions.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Mustard seed oil.
- Prepare 3 of green Chillies.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of (Coriander+Cumin) powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 3 cups of water.
Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) step by step
- Heat pan. Pour 4 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put 0.5 tbsp of tumeric powder and chopped chillies. Put chopped red onions. Put 1 tbsp salt. Fry till transparent. It might take 7-10 min max..
- Heat another pan. Put 3 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put chopped chicken and mix well. Put 2 tbsp salt, add 1 tbsp tumeric powder and 1 whole lemon juice (separate lemon seeds first). Let it cook for around 15-20 min till the meat is soft and chewable..
- Add the fried onions and mix well. Now put 3 tbsp Coriander+Cumin powder and 3 tbsp Garam masala. Mix well and wait for 2 min. Then add 3 cups of water and let it shimmer until the water is reduced to 1/2..
- Serve in a bowl with rice or chapati. ENJOY!.