Chicken dum biryani. Chicken dum biryani recipe with step by step pictures. We all love biryani, but when it comes to preparing them most of us, step back because of the tedious process. Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a World famous Dish, it is made using chicken which is marinated then cooked and then is added to cooked rice and again.
Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe is one of the best ways to make biryani and mind you, it is full of very distinct flavours. The most important of which comes from the very many spices like cardamom. Chicken dum biryani is a ever green classic that needs no introduction in parts of countries like Persia, India and others! You can have Chicken dum biryani using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken dum biryani
- It’s 2 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s of Yogurt, lemon juice, red chili, green chili, ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 500 gm of chicken (boneless/bones).
- You need of Whole garam masala (spices), salt, coriender powder,.
- Prepare of Rose water, milk, desi ghee, food color (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro leaves, biryani masala, onion.
- It’s of For 3 servings.
- You need of Veg oil.
Dum biryani is goodness of rice and meat that comes in layers! Chicken dum biryani recipe: chicken biryani using 'dum' method is probably the longest standing recipe in my to-make list. While a quick chicken biryani is sufficiently satisfying, dum biryani is really. Ingredients in Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe: Cooked in dum style, this chicken biryani is infused in saffron milk and cooked in spices such as cardamom, clove, cinnamon and mace.
Chicken dum biryani step by step
- First marinate the chicken. For marination take 2 tb spn yogurt + 1 lemon juice+ 1"ginger+8-9 clove garlic (paste)+ 1tb spn red chili powder+1tb hot spices + 2tb biryani masala + 2tb salt+ (acc to taste)+ 3-4 tb spn veg oil. Keep this mixture in the fridge for overnight or min 8hrs..
- Take 1 big size onion. Cut it in thin vertical way and take 4-5 green chili and cut it too in vertical way. Take 3 tb spoon veg oil in a pan and fry onion till the dark pink then add chopped green chili n fry it till the brown color. Take it out in a bowl. This is for autentic smell and flavor of the biryani..
- Soak rice for 1 hr in plain water. Take a pan. Add water and add 2-3 green cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 pc of mace, 2-3 cloves, 1"pc cinnamon, 4-5 black ground pepper, 1tb spn salt. When water has started boiling add soaked rice. Boil it till 5 mins only.Take out half boiled rice…
- Take a pan add 4-5 tb spoon veg oil. After heat of oil add the marinated chicken n cook it for 20 min (medium flame). Take out half cooked chicken in a bowl..
- Now we will give dum to it and layer for biryani. Take a pan. Took 1/3 rd of half cooked ckn in it spread across on the surface. Now add the 1/3rd half boiled rice and scatter the some fried onion and green chili. 4-5 drops milk, 4-5 drops rose water, 9-10 drops desi ghee and some chopped cilantro leaves. Again we will repeat the process for layering..
- Final we will cover the pan by the lid (vapour shoud not come out). If the lid is loose then we can use dough to fix it and we will cook it for 15 mins (medium flame). Now dum biryani is ready..
- We can serve it with green cilantro leaves chutney and onion rayeta (yogurt+chopped onion).
Our Dum Biryani is a one-pot-wonder! Add the double cream and chicken and mix well. Chicken Dum Biryani is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Indian Chicken Dum Biryani by following this simple & easy recipe. Kerala Style Chicken Biryani or Chicken Dum Biryani recipe made easy for you with step by step Chicken Biryani is a South Asian rice dish originates from Indian Muslims.