Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe. Try my version of Chicken Chilli am sure you will love it. I learned the basic of my Chinese dishes from my aunt who's a great cook, the aroma of dishes she. Every once in a while my son Mikael asks me to make Butter Chicken.
Chilli chicken – one of the favorite dishes of non vegetarian lovers. Chilli chicken is indigenous to China; however, it is prepared all over the world. It tastes best when done in the Indo-Chinese method. You can have Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe
- Prepare 300 gms. of Chicken breast – (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 2 of Egg white – eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of Green Capsicum – (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Onion – (diced).
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger – (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic – (chopped).
- It’s 7-8 of Green chilies.
- You need 4 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need As required of Water.
- You need As required of Refined oil.
The use of Indian spices merging with the Chinese style recipe results in sheer magic! This Chinese Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry recipe is an addictive homemade alternative to take out! Easy to prepare and packed with flavor, it's perfect for busy Tender, bite sized pieces of chicken breast, crisp vegetables, fresh herbs and oodles of noodles tossed and glistening is a savory, spicy sauce with a. The secret technique to the crunchiest chilli chicken in a hot, sour and mildly sweet sauce.
Chilli Chicken with a twist in the recipe step by step
- Marinate chicken breast pieces with corn flour, egg white, black pepper powder and extract of mashed ginger-garlic in mortar & pestle.
- Leave the marinated chicken to settle for some time (about 15-20 mins).
- In the meantime cut capsicum, onion, green chilli and chopped ginger-garlic.
- Take refined oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the marinated chicken till it's golden brown in colour.
- Saute the diced capsicum and onion in oil for some time. Ensure that capsicum and onion do not get soften too much.
- Add the fried chicken in frying pan and stir it along with the sauteed capsicum-onion duo.
- Add chopped ginger-garlic and slit green chilli and stir-fry the mixture well until the ginger-garlic leaves it's aroma.
- Now it’s time to add the sauces – tomato, chilli, soya and Oyster.
- Mix it well and keep the lid of the frying pan closed for some time.
- You can add some water if you like or stir fry it in the sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle black pepper and chilli flakes and mix it thoroughly.
- Simmer the flame for few minutes and your dish is ready to be served.
In this series, we tip our hats to some of our favourite dishes available in the restaurants, cafés, and cabins of Calcutta. Our purpose in doing so is to document their existence. Scrumptious chilli cheese toasts are so versatile that they can double up as a snack or appetizer for your next party! I love trying out new recipes and giving them a twist of my own. However, I do try my best to preserve the authenticity of Hariyali Chicken