Carolina Style BBQ Chicken. Grilled Chicken with South Carolina BBQ Sauce pairs zesty, mustard-based South Carolina-style barbecue sauce with grilled chicken. You get a hint of sweetness and spice from the sauce, and every bite is wonderfully smoky from the grill! How to make Kerala Style BBQ Chicken?
Nothing beats the fresh, tangy sweetness of these scrumptious skewers! Carolina-style BBQ sauces are famous for their bold, sharp flavors. Add onion and celery leaves to the coking When chicken breasts are done, remove them to a cutting board or plate. You can cook Carolina Style BBQ Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carolina Style BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 lbs of chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of franks hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
When cool enough to handled, shred or chop the chicken and add the barbecue sauce. These tangy barbecue chicken leg quarters are grilled to perfection in a foil packet. If you prefer a thinner barbecue sauce, reduce the simmering time until desired consistency is reached. If you didn't know, I'm from Arkansas—smack dab in the middle of Texas and Memphis BBQ country.
Carolina Style BBQ Chicken step by step
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper — mix well — pour 1 cup of mix over the chicken in a ziplock bag — refrigerate & marinate!.
- Put remaining mix in sauce pan — add 1/4 cup brown sugar — simmer for 5 mins. stirring often (reserve for serving sauce).
- Grill over high heat 10-15 minutes — baste once with marinade (do not baste during last 5 minutes).
- Serve chicken with the reserved sauce & enjoy!!.
So, I'm no expert in Carolina-style BBQ sauce. But I love the flavor combos, and this is my take on it. Grill the chicken, covered, basting occasionally with the sauce, until well marked and a thermometer inserted into the. Brush the chicken with a tangy Carolina-style barbecue sauce that features yellow mustard, cider vinegar and Grill Mates® Applewood Rub. Grilling over low heat then quick-searing ensures perfectly cooked chicken that's juicy on the inside and crisp on the outside.