Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for A simple recipe for how to make BBQ pulled chicken (also known as Crock Pot BBQ Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker! This is a quick and easy recipe. As others have said, if you use a good bbq sauce, you can skip the additional ingredients.
And then give those chicken breasts a good toss so that they are coated in the. I speak from experience when I tell you that once you make a batch of saucy BBQ shredded chicken in your slow cooker, you'll never make it another way again. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken is perfect for quick & easy family dinners and the best potluck recipe! You can have Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- It’s 6-8 of Bone-in Chicken Thighs, we took the skin off.
- It’s Pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Cooking Spray or Slow Cooker Liner.
No matter the time of year BBQ Pulled Chicken is the way to go for any gathering. So, take out that crock pot and let's make the easiest slow cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken recipe of all time. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need an easy, stress free, make ahead dinner that tastes like you have slaved away for hours!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken step by step
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Or use a slow cooker liner..
- Add the pepper to the chicken, on both sides. Pat it into the chicken..
- Place the chicken into the slow cooker. It is best to make one layer of the chicken. It will cook fully and every piece of the chicken will be evenly coated with the BBQ Sauce..
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Try to spread it out evenly..
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours. I recommend the 8 hours, but that is my preference..
Put the chicken in the slow cooker, whisk the sauce ingredients in a bowl, pour sauce over chicken, cover, cook. Super easy smoky Paleo slow cook BBQ chicken that's great for busy families, kid friendly and healthy! Serve over a baked sweet potato or veggies for an easy weeknight dinner. A taste of the South is what you'll get when you toss BBQ flavors into the slow cooker with Tyson® Boneless Skinless Thighs. An easy-to-make meal with melt-in-your-mouth tenderness.