Nat's Chicken Noodle Casserole. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers. Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! Comforting chicken noodle casserole with a simple homemade white sauce, cheese, chicken and egg noodles.
The ingredients are simple so it's a great last minute supper! This recipe is available in a printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. This Chicken Noodle Casserole is a kid favorite wherever it's served, and my husband seems. You can have Nat's Chicken Noodle Casserole using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nat's Chicken Noodle Casserole
- You need 3 medium of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of Wide egg noodles.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
Homemade Chicken Noodle CasseroleHalf Baked Harvest. Not sure what to do with your left over chicken or turkey? Try this recipe that you can make in from start to scratch in an hour. My Chicken Noodle Casserole is super creamy, thanks to a sauce I made from stock thickened with beurre manie (butter and flour) and sour cream.
Nat's Chicken Noodle Casserole step by step
- Boil chicken until cooked, add salt and/or olive oil as desired..
- Remove chicken from water, spoon out 1 1/2 can worth of broth and mix with two cans of cream of chicken soup. Add spices as desired..
- Add water to chicken broth in pot, bring to boil and cook egg noodles in broth..
- Cut chicken into pieces, mix with cream of chicken and broth mixture. Place into casserole dish(es), depending on what size you have..
- Drain pasta and add to chicken mixture. Add cheese and/or cracker crumbs as desired..
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until browned on top..
- Let cool and serve!.
I finished the casserole with a blanket of melted cheddar on top, wide egg noodles underneath, and moist chunks of chicken throughout. Flavorful Chicken-Noodle Casserole comes to life with this diabetic-friendly recipe. Select light sour cream to lower fat and calorie content. Chicken-Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.