Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! Layer tortillas and chicken in casserole dish, and top with cheese. This Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious. You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- It’s 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
I made this chicken and biscuit casserole a few years ago, and our boys still beg me to make it from time to time. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper. Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over. This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. Line bottom of casserole with crushed tortilla chips. Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese, and cover chips. Recent study of home-made chicken soup investigates this winter cold home remedy. Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook.