Kisara’s Chicken Roll-Ups. These Low-Carb Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are made with zucchini in place of tortillas! These chicken filled crescent rolls are so simple and guaranteed to be a hit! Leave us a comment below and let us know how you liked them.
These Crescent Chicken Roll Ups are truly a "favorite family recipe". I believe our Mom originally got this recipe from our Aunt Lana. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and OMG guys, I have a new favourite Sunday dinner! You can have Kisara’s Chicken Roll-Ups using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kisara’s Chicken Roll-Ups
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of large cream of chicken soup can.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
These soft pillows a.k.a chicken lasagna roll ups made with healthy white sauce, artichoke hearts. Get ready to roll with this twist on the Italian fave! Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish. The quicker you get these yummy roll-ups in the oven, the more points you'll earn!
Kisara’s Chicken Roll-Ups step by step
- Place both chicken breasts into a pot of boiling water. Safely remove the chicken breasts from the water once the chicken is cooked all the way through and can be easily pulled apart..
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Set oven to 375 for later use..
- Lay out and separate the crescent rolls onto a large dish. Place chicken evenly onto each crescent roll. Do the same with the shredded cheese..
- Roll the crescent rolls up with the chicken and cheese on the inside of the rolls. You may have to fight with the rolls to keep the chicken and cheese inside of them..
- Mix the can of cream of chicken soup and cup of milk in a separate bowl. Then, pour the mix over the crescent rolls..
- Place the dish in the oven at 375 for at least 10 minutes. Just let the dish bake until the crescent rolls are golden..
- Take out of the oven, let cool, and enjoy..
Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture. To use frozen chicken–completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. A must try mouth watering Tandoori Chicken Roll-ups recipe for you. Food Fusion invited Izzah Khan to share this recipe with our fans, she runs her youtube.