Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- You need 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- You need of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- It’s 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- You need 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Grated Parm.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- Prepare of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..