Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta. Sauteed chicken in a rich creamy lemon basil sauce tossed with your favorite kind of pasta. As soon as March hits, it starts feeling like Spring in Arizona and I get so. Honey Lemon Chicken – Golden brown chicken breast with a gorgeous honey lemon sauce.
This easy honey lemon chicken recipe has tender pan-fried chicken that's smothered in a sticky lemon and honey sauce. It's quick and uses everyday ingredients! I'm always trying to come up with new ways to make boneless, skinless chicken breasts taste delicious. You can have Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta
- You need 4 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Pepper.
- Prepare 8 Ounces of Angel Hair Pasta.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Thyme.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 TBSP of Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is the bomb. Return chicken to skillet, along with spinach. Add angel hair and toss until combined. (Add more pasta water if desired.) This skinny honey lemon chicken recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and absolutely delicious! I'm calling it Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken.
Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to box drain and set aside..
- In a bowl, add honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, thyme and set sauce aside..
- In a large skillet add olive oil add chicken generally sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook chicken..
- Add sauce, bubble at a low boil for 5 minutes..
- Add pasta to skillet toss and combined..
Actually, this recipe is a follow up to the wildly-popular Skinny Orange Chicken that I posted last New Year's Day on the blog. Honey Lemon Chicken is pan-seared on your stovetop then cooked in a lightly sweetened lemon sauce. If you make this Honey Lemon Chicken make sure you snap a pic and tag #theendlessmeal on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. Crispy, sticky and full of honey lemon flavor. I love serving it with white or brown rice.