Sticky ‘Ponzu’ Chicken Wings.
You can have Sticky ‘Ponzu’ Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky ‘Ponzu’ Chicken Wings
- It’s 1.2-1.5 kg of Chicken Wings, Winglets or Nibbles.
- You need 1 Cup of ‘Ponzu’ *OR Rice Vinegar 1/2 Cup & Soy Sauce 1/2 Cup.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar *can be replaced by your favourite sweetener.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Grated Ginger.
Sticky ‘Ponzu’ Chicken Wings instructions
- Heat a frying pan or a pot, non-stick preferred, brown the Chicken pieces. This process can be skipped but the result would look a lot better..
- Place 'Ponzu' (or Rice Vinegar and Soy Sauce), Sugar, Garlic and Ginger in a pot or a deep frying pan, bring it to boil..
- Add the browned Chicken pieces into the sauce, cover with the lid and simmer over a medium to low heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove the lid, skim the excess fat, then cook over a high heat until the sauce is almost gone..
- You may wish to top some sliced chilli and green for garnish, then serve hot..