Crispy Juicy Chicken Karaage. Karaage (Japanese fried chicken) is easily one of the greatest fried chickens in the world. It's exceptionally flavorful, juicy and ultra crispy, and absolutely worth hanging out at the stove for! Learn the simple techniques and fry up some glorious chicken at home today.
Chicken Karaage is one of the all-time popular dishes for bento and outdoor recreation. The crispy outside and juicy inside make the karaage so delicious! Sharing my Super Crispy Japanese Fried Chicken or Chicken Karaage. You can have Crispy Juicy Chicken Karaage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Juicy Chicken Karaage
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken thigh.
- It’s of Flavoring ingredients:.
- You need 1/4 of ◎Grated onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Vegetable or sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of ◎Egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
A juicy marinated chicken coated in an ultra-crisp shell deep fried to perfection. Karaage (pronounced kah-rah-ah-geh) is a Japanese style deep fried marinated chicken dish that is crispy on the outside but juicy and bursting with flavor on the inside. Chicken Karaage, a.k.a Japanese Fried Chicken, is crispy on the outside and super moist within. Serve as an appetizer or with rice to turn it into meal.
Crispy Juicy Chicken Karaage instructions
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces. Add the chicken and the ◎ ingredients to a bowl, rub into the chicken, and let soak for at least 30 minutes..
- After it's marinated, add the katakuriko and plain flour and mix well..
- You're going to fry the chicken that has mixed together with the moisture and flour in the bowl. If it seems like the coating is too loose add more flour a little at a time..
- Fry in medium-temperate heat (170 – 180℃). Once the skin has hardened remove from the oil, let it rest for 20 to 30 seconds, then fry again for crispiness..
- Transfer to a serving plate and your Crispy Juicy Chicken Karaage is complete..
The first time I tried Chicken Karaage at a Japanese restaurant it was truly love at first bite! I was hooked on the super crispy exterior and. With a crisp shell surrounding juicy chicken, Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken), is a staple of Japanese home cooking and one of the most popular Chicken is the most common protein, but it's also made with seafood, such as blowfish. These days, Karaage is almost always seasoned, but this. Chicken Karaage – crispy Japanese sesame fried chicken, the best chicken karaage recipe that is better than Japanese restaurants.