My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊.
You can cook My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Chilli Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion Salt.
- It’s 1/3 pints of Veg oil.
My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊 instructions
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl, add the paprika and mix..
- Add the dried chili peppers.
- And lastly add the onion salt mix all together..
- In another bowl crack the eggs and just let the white run into the bowl..
- Cut into strips the chicken and dip into the egg white, then roll it around the flour mixture and drop in the hot oil. You can only do 3 or 4 at a time. Then when crisp after about 2 minutes, bring them out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. In between the batches of chicken let the temp of the oil get hot again..
- Preheat oven to 150°C or gas 6 and cook for 10-15 minutes.