Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders. Fire up the grill for these loaded mini burgers featuring bold flavor in every layer. A marinade starring Grill Mates® Korean BBQ gives these short-rib-and-ground-beef patties an intense Asian taste. Juicy burger dipped in Korean-style BBQ sauce, then topped off with a spicy kimchi slaw, all on a buttery brioche-style bun—this is the Korean BBQ Burger!
Brushed with a honey-kissed Korean BBQ sauce, topped with a fresh crunchy vegetable coleslaw on a bed of avocado to keep So often when we think of a chicken burger we get the image of a breaded or battered deep fried burger. Juicy burger dipped in Korean-style BBQ sauce, then topped off with a spicy kimchi slaw, all on a buttery -Glaze each burger patty in the Korean BBQ Sauce (I like to just plunge them into the warm sauce using a (Store any unused portion in fridge—great with chicken, too, or as a glaze for fish!) Burgers flavoured Korean BBQ style with grilled pineapple, gochujang BBQ sauce, slaw, bacon and feta. Koreanbbq chicken burgers with grilled pineapple and gochujang bbq sauce. You can cook Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- You need 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 package of mini slider buns.
It's like hitting two birds in one stone. Like having meal in Fish & Meat where I can have my favorite steak and. We serve the most authentic Korean Fried Chicken. Bring these Chicken Burger Sliders to your next gathering and they will be gone fast.
Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders step by step
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
These Chicken Burger Sliders are another take on the hot sandwiches, this time using ground chicken patties. The caramelized onions, in my opinion, is a must, MUST for these sandwiches. This Korean BBQ Chicken, commonly known as chicken bulgogi or dak bulgogi (닭 불고기), is marinated in tender and flavor inducing soy based marinade. Not only is this delicious, it's super easy to make as well. Even better, you should be able to find all the necessary ingredients from your regular.