Chicken & Bacon Pasta. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. A chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a kind of domesticated bird.
Most breeds of chickens can fly for a short distance. Some sleep in trees if there are trees around. Войти. The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. You can have Chicken & Bacon Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. of bacon, about 8 slices.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of Bowtie pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian Style tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 pkg. of Neufchatel cheese (8 oz.).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food.
Chicken & Bacon Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, dice bacon and cook in a large pot. Reserve bacon grease in pot; remove cooked bacon and drain in a paper towel lined bowl..
- Chop chicken breasts into bite size chunks; add chicken and onion into pot with the bacon grease..
- Sauté over med-high heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add in tomatoes, bacon, cooked pasta, water, pepper and Neufchatel cheese broken up into chunks..
- Continue cooking on medium low until all ingredients are incorporated and cheese has melted. Enjoy!.
How to use chicken in a sentence. The chicken is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. There are no rules set in stone at the moment, just use common sense and be nice. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion.